Wednesday, October 27, 2010

northern pike

Okay I'm talking about the northern pike. One day me my brother, my grandma, and my grandpa went on a fishing trip it was fun me and my brother woke up early every morning and went fishing. Me and my grandpa went fishing one day and we caught six northern we ate them afterward they weren't that good but mayonnaise came in handy. If you ever see a northern don't freak out because they won't eat you maybe if they don't see how big you are. Well that's it bye.

3 comments:

  1. how big were the pike and did they have big teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler I have seen a northern and they are big I also ate one. They have big teeth!!!! I agree with mostly all you said. (good story)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have not caught one before they must be hard to get!

    ReplyDelete